Kyle Evans Gay focuses her practice on litigation and government law. Prior to joining Connolly Gallagher, Kyle served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Paul R. Wallace on the Superior Court of the State of Delaware. She was also a former Deputy Attorney General in the Appeals Division of the Delaware Department of Justice. In her prior positions, she gained experience in appellate practice and complex commercial litigation cases.
Kyle is a member of the Rodney Inn of Court and the American Bar Association, and serves on the leadership of the Women and the Law Section and the Young Lawyers Section of the Delaware State Bar Association. She volunteers with the District of Delaware Federal Civil Panel and as a guardian ad litem with the Office of the Child Advocate.
Kyle graduated with Honors from Brown University in 2008 and received her J.D. in 2012 from Boston University School of Law, where she served on the Public Interest Law Journal and was awarded a Post-Graduate Public Interest Fellowship.
- What I Wish I LEarned in Law School About Oral Argument, Delaware State Bar Association (March 2, 2017)
- Your Mobile Phone, Software for Your Practice, and Social Media Strategies, Delaware State Bar Association Small Firms and Solo Practitioners Conference (March 24, 2017)
- Supreme Court of Delaware Pre-Admission Conference, Widener University Delaware Law School (November 17, 2016)
- Have We Come A Long Way?, DSBA Women in the Law Section Retreat (March 5, 2016)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Ethics for Local Officials, University of Delaware Institute for Public Administration (June 3, 2016)
Publications and Media
- The New Lawyers' Survival Guide (contributor)
- Courtroom Technology: Doing Old Things with New Tools
- Demonstrative Evidence: Getting Your Factfinder into the Game . . . Within Reason
- Judicial Dissolution: Are the Courts of the State that Brought You In the Only Courts that Can Take You Out?
- CorpCast: A Delaware Corporate Law Podcast