13 Connolly Gallagher Lawyers Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018
Wilmington, DE (August 15, 2017) – Thirteen lawyers from Connolly Gallagher, LLP were selected for inclusion in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. The results are based on peer-review evaluations from more than 79,000 eligible attorneys.
Partner, Matthew F. Boyer earned the “Lawyer of the Year” designation (noted with an asterisk below). This recognition is awarded to the individual attorney with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific location and practice area.
Connolly Gallagher Lawyers Recognized in Best Lawyers, Wilmington, DE and practice area:
- Karen C. Bifferato – Litigation -Bankruptcy
- Matthew F. Boyer – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Employment Law –Management, Employment Law – Individuals*
- Arthur G. Connolly III – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Charles J. Durante – Tax Law
- Rachel A. Dwares – Real Estate Law
- Henry E. Gallagher – Corporate Law, Corporate Governance Law, Litigation- Banking & Finance, Commercial Litigation
- Trisha W. Hall – Trusts and Estates
- Timothy M. Holly – Employment Law – Individuals
- Ryan P. Newell – Electronic Discovery and Information Management, Litigation-Intellectual Property
- Scott E. Swenson – Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Max B. Walton –Administrative, Regulatory Law, Litigation –Land Use and Zoning, Municipal Law
- Gregory J. Weinig – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Jeffrey C. Wisler – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law
About The Best Lawyers in America®
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. For the 2017 edition, eligible attorneys cast 6.7 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their specific practice areas.
About Connolly Gallagher LLP
Connolly Gallagher is a firm with deep roots in Delaware and stature in its legal community. We focus on what we do best – civil litigation, business planning, governmental advice, business reorganization, wealth planning, corporate structuring and commercial real estate. Our team of lawyers brings courtroom strength, boardroom experience and a mission of service. We collaborate, share our knowledge of the law and deliver our services efficiently to our clients. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.