Delaware Today Recognizes Connolly Gallagher Lawyers in Top Lawyers ® 2017
Wilmington, DE (December 14, 2017) – Delaware Today has released its 2017 Top Lawyers list. Connolly Gallagher LLP lawyers were selected for inclusion in nine practice categories. The results are based on a poll issued to all 4,900 members of the Delaware Bar Association to vote.
Timothy M. Holly earned the “Top Vote Getter” designation in the category of Employment –Labor Law, for Employee and Kelly N. Conlan earned it for the category of Bankruptcy, Business (noted with an asterisk below).
Connolly Gallagher Lawyer Recognition in Delaware Today, and practice area:
- Kelly N. Conlan – Bankruptcy, Business *
- Matthew F. Boyer – Employment-Labor Law, Employee
- Arthur G. Connolly III –Intellectual Property Law
- Charles J. Durante – Trusts & Estates
- Rachel A. Dwares – Real Estate
- Henry E. Gallagher – Business- Commercial Law, Corporate Law
- Trisha W. Hall – Trusts and Estates
- Timothy M. Holly – Employment-Labor Law, Employee*, Employment-Labor Law, Employer
- Ryan P. Newell – Business- Commercial Law, Corporate Law , Electronic Discovery/ Technology
- Scott E. Swenson –Trusts and Estates
- Gregory J. Weinig –Trusts and Estates
About Delaware Today®
Delaware Today is an award-winning regional magazine published by Today Media, a locally owned media company. For more than 50 years it has served as the states premiere magazine..
About Connolly Gallagher LLP
Connolly Gallagher is a firm with deep roots in Delaware and stature in its legal community. We focus on what we do best – civil litigation, business planning, governmental advice, business reorganization, wealth planning, corporate structuring and commercial real estate. Our team of lawyers brings courtroom strength, boardroom experience and a mission of service. We collaborate, share our knowledge of the law and deliver our services efficiently to our clients. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.