Intellectual Property Litigation
The United States District Court for the District of Delaware has a well-deserved reputation for handling patent, trademark, and copyright infringement litigation. We regularly act as Delaware counsel for parties litigating in the District Court.
Our intellectual property lawyers also regularly act as lead or Delaware counsel in trade secret cases in the Delaware Court of Chancery, the nation’s preeminent business court.
In IP litigation, our attorneys work closely with lead counsel to provide guidance regarding local rules and practice, and all other aspects of the litigation process, including motions, discovery, trials, and post-trial briefing and appeals.
We have worked as Delaware counsel with many of the top IP litigation firms in the country. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Wilmington, only a few blocks from the federal courts.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. v. Wyeth LLC, C.A. No. 21-24-RGA (D. Del.)
- Amgen Inc. v. Hospira, Inc. and Pfizer Inc., C.A. No. 18-1064-CFC (D. Del.)
- Arendi v. HTC Corp., C.A. No. 12-1600 (D. Del.)
- H. Lundbeck A/S, Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company LTD., Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A. Inc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG and Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. v. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited and Torrent Pharma Inc., C.A. No. 18-88-LPS (D. Del.)
- TriMed, Inc. v. Arthrex, Inc., C.A. No. 18-666-MN (D. Del.)
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Int’l GmbH and Cephalon Inc. v. Hospira, Inc., C.A. No. 18-1074-CFC (D. Del.)
- Comcast IP Holdings I, LLC v. Sprint Communications Company L.P., Sprint Spectrum L.P., and Nextel Operations, Inc., C.A. No. 12-205-RGA (D. Del. Oct. 15, 2014)
- TriStrata Technology, Inc. v. Mary Kay Inc.
- TI Group Automotive Systems (North America), Inc. v. VDO North America L.L.C.
- Telstra Corporation v. Dynegy, Inc
- Medtronic Inc. v. Boston Scientific, et al.
- Kanematsu Corporation v. Advanced Materials Lanxide, LLC and Lanxide Technology Company
- Brunswick GMBH v. Bowling Switzerland, Inc.