Kelly Conlan represents a variety of creditors in large and complex commercial reorganization and liquidation cases, including commercial landlords, executives, employee healthcare insurance providers, and other interest holders. Kelly has extensive experience representing shopping center landlords in major retail-tenant bankruptcies in Courts located in Delaware, New York, Virginia, Texas, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, and beyond. Notable recent tenants include Aerosoles, General Wireless Operations d/b/a RadioShack, Sports Authority, hhgregg, Payless ShoeSource, and Aeropostale.
As a complement to her commercial bankruptcy practice, Kelly also represents commercial landlords and tenants in the drafting and negotiation of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use property leases, and both lenders and borrowers in work-outs of troubled loans.
Kelly was identified in Delaware Today Top Lawyers for bankruptcy law.
Prior to joining Connolly Gallagher, Kelly worked at Connolly Bove, Lodge & Hutz LLP and Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnell LLP where she represented local, national, and international organizations as lead or Delaware counsel in bankruptcy proceedings and litigation on behalf of debtors, creditors, and official committees.
Kelly graduated cum laude from Duquesne University where she was a member of the Division I varsity women’s lacrosse team, and received her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law.
- In re Aerogroup International, Inc. Case No. 17-11962 (Bankr. D. Del.)
- In re General Wireless Operations Inc., d/b/a RadioShack, Case No. 17-10506 (Bankr. D. Del.)
- In Sports Authority Holdings, Inc., Case No. 16-10527 (Bankr. D. Del.)
- In re hhgregg, Inc., Case No. 17-01302 (Bankr. D. Ind.)
- In re Payless Holdings, LLC, Case No. 17-42267 (Bankr. E.D. Mo.)
- In re Aeropostale, Inc., Case No. 16-11275 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y.)