Kyle Evans Gay focuses her practice on litigation and government law, including corporate disputes, fiduciary litigation, breaches of contract, land use, Freedom of Information Act, and constitutional law. Prior to joining Connolly Gallagher, Kyle served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Paul R. Wallace on the Superior Court of the State of Delaware. She was also a former Deputy Attorney General in the Appeals Division of the Delaware Department of Justice. In her prior positions, she gained experience in appellate practice and complex commercial litigation cases.
Governor John Carney appointed Kyle to a seven-year term on the Public Integrity Commission, which administers and implements Delaware ethics and financials disclosure laws, on April 30, 2018. Kyle is a member of the Rodney Inn of Court and the American Bar Association, and serves on the leadership of the Women and the Law Section and the Young Lawyers Section of the Delaware State Bar Association. She volunteers with the District of Delaware Federal Civil Panel and as a guardian ad litem with the Office of the Child Advocate.
Kyle graduated with Honors from Brown University in 2008 and received her J.D. in 2012 from Boston University School of Law, where she served on the Public Interest Law Journal and was awarded a Post-Graduate Public Interest Fellowship.
- Courage, Creativity, & Change: A Blueprint for Diverse Leadership, WHYY Civic Engagement Program (June 12, 2019)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Ethics for Local Officials, University of Delaware Institute for Public Administration (April 12, 2019)
- Conversations with Women Making a Difference in Delaware, Delaware Art Museum (April 11, 2019)
- Legal Ethics and Social Media Marketing for Small Firms, Delaware State Bar Association Small Firms and Solo Practitioners Conference (March 29, 2019)
- #SpurImpact: How We Can Lead, Work and Innovate to Create Purposeful Impact, Millennial Summit Closing Plenary Session (August 7, 2018)
- Your Mobile Phone, Software for Your Practice, and Social Media Strategies, Delaware State Bar Association Small Firms and Solo Practitioners Conference (March 24, 2017)
- Supreme Court of Delaware Pre-Admission Conference, Widener University Delaware Law School (November 17, 2016)
- What I Wish I Learned in Law School About Oral Argument, Delaware State Bar Association (March 2, 2017)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Ethics for Local Officials, University of Delaware Institute for Public Administration (June 3, 2016)
- Have We Come A Long Way?, DSBA Women in the Law Section Retreat (March 5, 2016)
- Personal Assistants of the 21st Century: Did you Just Ask Big Brother to Watch You?, The Journal of the Delaware State Bar Association (co-author), Feb. 2018
- "Generational Divides" American Bar Association, TYL, Summer 2018, Vol. 22, No. 4
- The New Lawyers' Survival Guide (contributor)
- Courtroom Technology: Doing Old Things with New Tools
- Demonstrative Evidence: Getting Your Factfinder into the Game . . . Within Reason
- Judicial Dissolution: Are the Courts of the State that Brought You In the Only Courts that Can Take You Out?
- CorpCast: A Delaware Corporate Law Podcast