Delaware Today Recognizes Connolly Gallagher Lawyers in Top Lawyers ® 2019
Wilmington, DE (November 2, 2019) – Delaware Today has released its 2019 Top Lawyers list. Connolly Gallagher LLP lawyers were selected for inclusion in four practice categories. The results are based on a poll issued to all 4,900 members of the Delaware Bar Association to vote.
Connolly Gallagher Lawyer Recognition in Delaware Today, and practice area:
- Karen Bifferato -Bankruptcy Business
- Matthew F. Boyer – Employment-Labor Law, Employee
- Kelly Conlan – Bankruptcy Business
- Arthur (“Chip”) Connolly -Business Commercial
- Chuck Durante -Trusts & Estates
- Rachel Dwares – Real Estate
- Kyle Evans Gay -Government Affairs
- Henry E. Gallagher – Corporate Law
- Trisha Hall- Trusts & Estates
- Timothy M. Holly – Employment-Labor Law, Employee, Employment-Labor Law, Employer
- Shaun Kelly – Consumer Law
- Ryan Newell – Business Commercial
- Aaron Shapiro – Labor Law for Employer
- Scott Swenson – Trusts & Estates
- Max B. Walton – Government Affairs
- Greg Weinig – Trusts & Estates
- Jeffrey Wisler – Bankruptcy Business
About Delaware Today®
Delaware Today is an award-winning regional magazine published by Today Media, a locally owned media company. For more than 50 years it has served as the states premiere magazine.
About Connolly Gallagher LLP
Connolly Gallagher is a firm with deep roots in Delaware and stature in its legal community. We focus on what we do best – civil litigation, business planning, governmental advice, business reorganization, wealth planning, corporate structuring and commercial real estate. Our team of lawyers brings courtroom strength, boardroom experience and a mission of service. We collaborate, share our knowledge of the law and deliver our services efficiently to our clients. Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.