Lauren represents individuals as well as businesses, non-profit corporations, and government entities in their employment-related and other matters before administrative agencies (such as the Delaware Department of Labor – Office of Anti-Discrimination and the Division of Unemployment Insurance, the Delaware Human Relations Commission, the Delaware Division of Professional Regulations, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the National Labor Relations Board), federal court, and the Delaware state courts. She also advises clients regarding personnel policies and handbooks and helps clients navigate personnel issues, including hiring and separation of employees.
Lauren is past-chair of the Delaware State Bar Association Labor & Employment Section and an active member in the Women and the Law section. She is also actively involved in the American Bar Association, serving as: Delaware’s Young Lawyer Delegate to the House of Delegates; Delaware’s State Membership Chair; and a member of the Credentials and Admission Committee. Lauren has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for the years 2017 to present.
In the community, Lauren serves on the Board of Directors of The Untours Foundation in Media, Pennsylvania.
- Warning! Barracudas May Bite: Third Circuit Puts “Teeth” in the FTCA’s Discretionary Function Exception, 58 Vill. L. Rev. 773 (2013).
- Presenter, "State and Local Employment Law Update," National Business Institute (October 2019).
- Presenter, "Hiring and Firing: Legal Do's and Don'ts For Crucial HR Function," National Business Institute (March 2019).
- Presenter, “Putting in Place Document Retention Programs,” National Business Institute (June, 2018).
- Presenter, “Utilizing Alternative Dispute Resolution Tactics in Employment Matters,” National Business Institute (June, 2018).
- Co-Presenter, "Selected Issues at the Intersection of Government and Employment Law,” Delaware State Bar Association (November, 2017).