Lauren practices with Connolly Gallagher’s Labor & Employment Law and Government Law teams, representing both public and private sector employers. She represents individuals as well as businesses, non-profit corporations, and government entities in their employment-related and other matters before administrative agencies, federal court, and the Delaware state courts. In addition to employment law, Lauren assists in general litigation and expedited Court of Chancery litigation, and has been involved in non-employment matters for numerous governmental entities. Prior to joining Connolly Gallagher, Lauren served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Paul R. Wallace on the Superior Court of the State of Delaware.
Lauren serves on the Board of Directors of The Untours Foundation in Media, Pennsylvania, and she is a volunteer attorney at the Face to Face Legal Center in Germantown, Pennsylvania.
Lauren graduated with Honors from Swarthmore College in 2010 and received her J.D. cum laude in 2014 from Villanova University School of Law, where she served as an Articles Editor for the Villanova Law Review and a Certified Legal Intern at the Villanova Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic.
- Warning! Barracudas May Bite: Third Circuit Puts “Teeth” in the FTCA’s Discretionary Function Exception, 58 Vill. L. Rev. 773 (2013).
- Presenter, "Hiring and Firing: Legal Do's and Don'ts For Crucial HR Function," National Business Institute (March 2019).
- Presenter, “Putting in Place Document Retention Programs,” National Business Institute (June, 2018).
- Presenter, “Utilizing Alternative Dispute Resolution Tactics in Employment Matters,” National Business Institute (June, 2018).
- Co-Presenter, "Selected Issues at the Intersection of Government and Employment Law,” Delaware State Bar Association (November, 2017).